Skip Global Header to Content
Fairlawn - Adults Only
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
Deluxe Double Room
1 / 13
Deluxe Double Room
1 Double Bed
Overlooking the garden
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Flat-screen TV
Food & Drink - Electric kettle
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, and rainfall showerhead
Practical - Guidebooks, restaurant dining guide, and wardrobe or closet
Comfort - Fresh bed sheets (on request), fresh towels (on request), and daily housekeeping
Need to Know - Housekeeping on request, no cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationA stay at Fairlawn - Adults Only places you in the heart of Southampton, steps from Bishops Waltham Palace and 13 minutes by foot from South Downs National Park. This bed & breakfast is 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from Southampton Cruise Terminal and 23.7 mi (38.2 km) from New Forest National Park.RoomsStay in one of 2 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include electric kettles and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.AmenitiesMake use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and bike storage.DiningEnglish breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other AmenitiesThe front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bishops Waltham Palace - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
South Downs National Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Marwell Zoo - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Manor Farm Country Park - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Wickham Vineyard - 10 km / 6.2 mi
TeamSport Indoor Go Karting Southampton - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Ageas Bowl Cricket Ground - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Solent Business Park - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Bursledon Windmill - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Segensworth Business Park - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Riverside Park - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Titchfield Abbey - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Jane Austen's House Museum - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Netley Abbey - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Royal Victoria Country Park - 16 km / 9.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Southampton (SOU) - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.) - 61.2 km / 38 mi
Free self parking
Wheelchair accessible – no
Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
The front desk is open daily from 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of We're Good To Go (UK).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- Fee for English breakfast: approximately GBP 12.00 per person
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901