Skip Global Header to Content
YMCA Camp Cullen
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
Family Cabin, Multiple Beds
1 / 6
Family Cabin, Multiple Beds
1 King Bed and 6 Twin Beds
1400-sq-foot room, furnished patio with park views
Layout - Separate dining area
Internet - Free WiFi
Food & Drink - Mini-fridge, coffee/tea maker, and cleaning supplies
Bathroom - 4 bathrooms and shower
Practical - Window screens, art supplies, and wardrobe or closet
Comfort - Air conditioning
Accessibility - Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know - Bed sheets not available, no cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationLocated in Trinity, YMCA Camp Cullen is in a rural location, a 3-minute drive from Lake Livingston and 5 minutes from Trinity River. This lodge is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from Davy Crockett National Forest and 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from Estelle Regional Medical Center.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 24 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private furnished patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.AmenitiesMake use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a picnic area.DiningA complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other AmenitiesThe front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Livingston - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Trinity River - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Davy Crockett National Forest - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Estelle Regional Medical Center - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
Sam Houston State University - 41.1 km / 25.5 mi
Elliott T. Bowers Stadium - 42.4 km / 26.4 mi
Sam Houston Memorial Museum - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi
Old Main Memorial - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi
Bernard G. Johnson Coliseum - 42.6 km / 26.5 mi
Statue Visitor Center & Gift Shop - 42.9 km / 26.6 mi
Hearts Veterans Museum of Texas - 43 km / 26.7 mi
Texas Prison Museum - 43.2 km / 26.8 mi
Sam Houston National Forest - 45.4 km / 28.2 mi
Ravens Nest Golf Club - 45.7 km / 28.4 mi
Polk County Memorial Museum - 46.3 km / 28.7 mi
Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
Free self parking
Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901