Check availability at Hotel Italia
Superior Double Room Single Use
Standard Double Room Single Use
Superior Double Room
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Triple Room
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Triple Room
Executive Double Room Single Use
Family Quadruple Room
About this property
A stay at Hotel Italia places you in the heart of Siena, within a 5-minute drive of Stadio Artemio Franchi and Piazza del Campo. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Civic Museum and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Museum of Torture.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Porta Camollia - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Siena Stadium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palasport Mens Sana - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
University for Foreigners of Siena - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Fortezza Medicea - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Enoteca Italiana - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Monte dei Paschi - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Palazzo Salimbeni - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Piazza Salimbeni - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Basilica di San Domenico - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Palazzo Tolomei - 1.5 km / 1 mi
San Cristoforo Church - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Casa di Santa Caterina - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Teatro dei Rozzi - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Italia is Galileo Galilei Airport (PSA) - 112.7 km / 70.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, Eurocard, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 May to 30 September.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per accommodation, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.