Skip Global Header to Content
Alluring Villa in Munkzwalm With Garden
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
Image not available
4 Twin Beds and 1 Large Twin Bed
1420 sq feet
Layout - 3 bedrooms
Food & Drink - Refrigerator, microwave, and coffee/tea maker
Bathroom - 2 bathrooms and shower
Need to Know - Towels not available, no cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationLocated in Zwalm, this villa is within a 10-minute drive of Zottegem Provincial Archaeology Museum and Egmont Crypt. This villa is 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from Liedts Castle and 7.5 mi (12 km) from Kerselare Chapel.RoomsMake yourself comfortable in your villa, featuring a refrigerator and a microwave. The bathroom has a shower.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Zottegem Provincial Archaeology Museum - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Egmont Crypt - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Liedts Castle - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Kerselare Chapel - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Oudenaarde Beguinage - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
MOU - Museum of Oudenaarde and the Flemish Ardennes - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Oudenaarde Town Hall and Belfry - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Maagdendale Abbey - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Saint Walburga's Church - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Tour of Flanders Centre - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Meat Hall - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Gemeentelijk Museum - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Ghelamco Arena - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Geraardsbergen Town Hall - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
St. Bartholomew's Church - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- The property is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between guest stays.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901