Skip Global Header to Content
Phenomenal Holiday Home in Stankovci With Swimming Pool
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
Image not available
1 Double Sofa Bed, 4 Twin Beds and 1 Large Twin Bed
914-sq-foot individually furnished room with a furnished patio
Layout - 3 bedrooms and dining area
Relax - Private pool
Food & Drink - Kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, oven, and microwave
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Towels and shower
Practical - Sofa bed and washer/dryer
Comfort - Air conditioning
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationWith a stay at this vacation home in Stankovci, you'll be 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from Krka National Park and 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from Sibenik Aquarium. This vacation home is 31.1 mi (50.1 km) from City Galleria and 31.1 mi (50.1 km) from Kolovare Beach.RoomsMake yourself comfortable in this individually furnished vacation home, featuring a kitchen with a refrigerator and an oven. Conveniences include a microwave and a coffee/tea maker.AmenitiesEnjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this vacation home include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.Business, Other AmenitiesFree self parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Monument to King Tomislav - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Village Gate - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Lolic Beach - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Rakitnica Fortress - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Church of Our Lady of Carmel - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
Asseria Hillfort - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Vransko Lake Nature Park - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
Parish Church of St. Cross - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Vodice Harbor - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
Lake Vrana - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Fun Park Biograd - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
Marina Kornati - 29.2 km / 18.1 mi
St Michael's Fortress - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
St. John's Fortress - 30 km / 18.6 mi
Medieval Mediterranean Garden of the Monastery of St. Lawrence - 30 km / 18.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Zadar (ZAD) - 38.2 km / 23.7 mi
Free self parking
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- The property is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between guest stays.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 29 February, EUR 0.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.20 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 May, EUR 0.53 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.27 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 30 September, EUR 0.66 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.33 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 November, EUR 0.53 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.27 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901