- Shuttle services
- Swimming pool
Check availability at Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort
Classic Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Courtyard View
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Pool View
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Pool View
Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Balcony, Marina View
Premium Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony, Marina View
Signature Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, Marina View
Royal Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Balcony, Marina View
Presidential Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Balcony, Marina View
About this property
When you stay at Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort in Arzachena, you'll be on the beach, within a 15-minute walk of Louise Alexander Gallery and Stella Maris Church. This 5-star hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Poltu Paddha and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Marina di Porto Cervo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. Additional features at this Mediterranean hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Louise Alexander Gallery - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Stella Maris Church - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Poltu Paddha - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Marina di Porto Cervo - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Piccolo Pevero Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Carla Granu - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Spiaggia del Grande Pevero - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Cala Monti Zoppu - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Spiaggia Cala Volpe - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Spiaggia Precedence A Mucchi Bianchi - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Pevero Golf Club - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Spiaggia Li Itriceddhi o del Cala di Volpe - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Aquadream - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Cala Battistoni - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Cala Tremonti - 8 km / 5 mi
The preferred airport for Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort is Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB) - 31.3 km / 19.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, and debit cards; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 16 September - 15 June, EUR 0.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 16 June - 15 September, EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.