Skip Global Header to Content
Welcomely - Casa Vacanze Zarinu
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms
1 / 8
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms
1 Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds, 1 Twin Sofa Bed and 1 Twin Bunk Bed
1292-sq-foot room with a balcony/patio
Layout - 3 bedrooms, living room, and dining area
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 32-inch Smart TV with digital channels
Food & Drink - Kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, oven, and microwave
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, free toiletries, and a hair dryer
Practical - Washing machine, iron/ironing board, and wardrobe or closet; free cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and heating
Need to Know - No rollaway/extra beds available
Connecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationWith a stay at this apartment in Orgosolo, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Corraine Orgosolo Museum and Museum of Culture and Labor. This apartment is 6.2 mi (10.1 km) from Giuseppe Sedilesu Winery and 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Museum of Mediterranean Masks.RoomsMake yourself comfortable in this air-conditioned apartment, featuring a kitchen with a full-sized refrigerator/freezer and an oven. There's a private balcony or patio. A 32-inch Smart television with digital programming provides entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include a separate sitting area and a microwave.Business, Other AmenitiesThe front desk is staffed during limited hours.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Corraine Orgosolo Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Culture and Labor - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Giuseppe Sedilesu Winery - 10.1 km / 6.2 mi
Museum of Mediterranean Masks - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Gennargentu National Park - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Church of San Lussorio - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Cathedral of Santa Maria della Neve - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
National Archaeological Museum - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Ciusa Museum - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Museum of Sardinian Life and Folk Traditions - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Mount Ortobene - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Church of San Carlo Borromeo - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
MAN Province of Nuoro Museum of Art - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Nuraghe Tanca Manna - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Piazza Sebastiano Satta - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
Wheelchair accessible – no
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 5000, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901