Serhs Villas da Pipa Hotel
Check availability at Serhs Villas da Pipa Hotel
2 Twin Beds, 1 Double Bed and 2 Twin Trundle Beds
377-sq-foot room with a balcony
Relax - Private pool
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Cable channels
Food & Drink - Kitchenette with refrigerator, oven, and cookware/dishware
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains and bed sheets
Bathroom - 3 bathrooms, shower, a hair dryer, and towels
Practical - Safe, phone, and iron/ironing board (on request)
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Pipa Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Dolphins Bay Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Love Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Chapadao Park - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Pipa Ecological Sanctuary - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Minas Beach - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Madeiro Beach - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Mata da Pipa Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Curral Beach - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Sibauma Beach - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Cacimbinha Beach - 5.1 km / 3.1 mi
Barra de Cunhau - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Giz Beach - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Tibau do Sul Beach - 8 km / 5 mi
Tibau do Sul Ferry - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
The preferred airport for Serhs Villas da Pipa Hotel is Natal (NAT-Governador Aluizio Alves Intl.) - 93.9 km / 58.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- 24-hour pool access
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.