Check availability at Hotel Catalunya
Standard Double Room
Superior Double Room, Sea View
Standard Double Room Single Use
Superior Double Room Single Use, Sea View
Family Room (2+1)
Family Room (2+2)
Port of Alghero - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Maddalena Tower - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Torre del Portal - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo d'Albis - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza Civica - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Alghero Market - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Alghero City Hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Diocesan Museum of Sacred Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
San Giovanni Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza della Mercede - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cathedral of St. Mary - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Church of St. Francis - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
San Giovanni Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Carcassona - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Alghero Aquarium - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Catalunya is Fertilia Airport (AHO) - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 April, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 30 September, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 10 per day (1312 ft away)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 13.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.