Casa di Nonno Totò a Cefalù
Choose your room
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Bed and 1 Double Sofa Bed
646-sq-foot individually decorated room, balcony with city views
Layout - 2 bedrooms, living room, and sitting area
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Flat-screen TV with digital channels
Food & Drink - Kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, oven, and microwave
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, and rainfall showerhead
Practical - Washing machine
Comfort - Air conditioning
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Church of Purgatory - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Piraino - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Osteria Magno - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Atenasio Martino - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cefalu Cathedral - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Lavatoio Medievale - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Museo Mandralisca - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Porticciolo dei pescatori - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Cefalu Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Santa Maria dell'Odigitria (Itria) - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Salita Saraceno Staircase - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Temple of Diana - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Rocca of Cefalu - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Caldura Beach - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Madonie Regional Natural Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200 per accommodation, per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 35 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 9:00 PM and 3:00 AM (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.