Check availability at Sir Sam's Inn & Waterspa - Adults Only
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Balcony, Lake View
Standard Room, Jetted Tub, Lake View
Sir Sam's Ski / Ride - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Moon Shadows Estate Winery - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Haliburton Highlands Museum - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Haliburton Sculpture Forest - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Head Lake Park - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Rails End Gallery and Arts Centre - 16.3 km / 10.2 mi
Algonquin Provincial Park - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Haliburton Forest and Wild Life Reserve - 29 km / 18 mi
Kennisis Lake - 32.9 km / 20.4 mi
Minden Wild Water Preserve - 32.9 km / 20.4 mi
Burnt River - 33.7 km / 20.9 mi
Hawk Lake Log Chute - 40.3 km / 25.1 mi
Queen Elizabeth II Wildlands Provincial Park - 41.9 km / 26.1 mi
Contau Lake - 42.4 km / 26.3 mi
The preferred airport for Sir Sam's Inn & Waterspa - Adults Only is Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ) - 248.5 km / 154.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and a security system
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 21.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 25 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.