Check availability at Holiday Inn Dijon
Room, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Family Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Zenith Dijon - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
La Toison d'Or Shopping Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Suzon Japanese Garden Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Dijon Congrexpo - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Church of Notre Dame - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Gaston Gerard Stadium - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Museum of Fine Arts - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Liberation Square - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Magnin Museum - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Darcy Square - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Dijon Cathedral - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Place Emile Zola - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
La Vie Bourguignonne Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
François Mitterrand Hospital - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The nearest major airport is Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional) - 52.1 km / 32.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Eurocard, Barclaycard, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Clean Promise (IHG).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.53 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.