Hotel San Pedro de Majagua
Hotel San Pedro de Majagua
Check availability at Hotel San Pedro de Majagua
About this property
With a stay at Hotel San Pedro de Majagua in Rosario Islands, you'll be on the waterfront, and 12 mi (19.3 km) from Blanca Beach. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Isla Grande Beach and Rosario Islands Oceanarium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the beach bar. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Blanca Beach - 19.3 km / 12 mi
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property is accessible only by boat. Transfers are not included in the room rates and must be purchased as an additional service. Guests should arrive at the La Bodeguita dock in Centro Amurallado de Cartagena by 8 AM on the day of the reservation to board the boat. The boat ride is approximately 1 hour.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between COP 28000 and COP 40000 for adults, COP 28000 and COP 40000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.