Check availability at Hôtel Oceania Le Jura Dijon
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior room – with a garden and swimming pool view
Darcy Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Dijon Cathedral - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Arquebuse Gardens - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Church of Notre Dame - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Place Emile Zola - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of Fine Arts - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Liberation Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Magnin Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
La Vie Bourguignonne Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of Sacred Art - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Port du Canal Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Dijon Congrexpo - 2 km / 1.2 mi
François Mitterrand Hospital - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
University of Burgundy - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest major airport is Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional) - 50.4 km / 31.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB International, Carte Blanche, Eurocard, Barclaycard, and Preferential Card; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.53 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 16 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Extended parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.