- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Shuttle services
Check availability at Cactus Petes Resort Casino & Horseshu Hotel and Casino
Tower Deluxe King
Tower Deluxe Two Double
Tower Deluxe Two Double Smoking
Tower Deluxe King Smoking
Horseshu Two Queen, Across the street from Cactus Petes Resort Casino
Horseshu Hotel Two Queens Smoking, Across the street from Cactus Petes
Cactus Petes Casino - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Barton's Club 93 Casino - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Barton's Club 93 - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Elko County Sherrif's Office - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Jackpot Golf Club - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Cactus Petes Resort Casino & Horseshu Hotel and Casino is Twin Falls, ID (TWF) - 69 km / 42.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Check-in for this property is based at Cactus Pete's front desk.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 10.00 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 35.00 for adults, USD 10.00 and USD 35.00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.