DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Olympia
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Olympia
Check availability at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Olympia
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds with Sofa Bed
Junior Studio Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Family Studio Suite, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking (Roll-In Shower)
Room, Multiple Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (2 Queen Beds and Sofa Bed)
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking, Corner
About this property
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Olympia, you'll be centrally located in Olympia, within a 10-minute drive of Washington State Capitol and Percival Landing. This hotel is 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from Little Creek Casino and 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from Nisqually Red Wind Casino.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 102 guestrooms featuring microwaves and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with twin sofa beds. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features wedding services, a fireplace in the lobby, and a picnic area.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Press NW Bistro & Bar, a bistro which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Percival Landing - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Olympia Farmers Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
WET Science Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
State Theater - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
East Bay Public Plaza - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hands On Children's Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Washington State Capitol - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Governor's Mansion - 1.6 km / 1 mi
State Capitol Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Priest Point Park - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Yauger Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Brewery Park at Tumwater Falls - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Providence St. Peter Hospital - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Fresenius Medical Care at Providence St. Peters Hospital - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Mary Bridge Children's Hospital - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Seattle - Tacoma Intl. Airport (SEA) - 81.3 km / 50.5 mi
Olympia, WA (OLM-Olympia Regional) - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Olympia is Seattle - Tacoma Intl. Airport (SEA).
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property’s food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 6.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.