- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
Check availability at Terrado Suites Iquique
Suite Double Sea View
Suite Twin Sea View
Executive Double or Twin, City View
Cavancha Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Iquique Casino - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Arturo Prat Chacon Boardwalk - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Brava Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Las Americas Shopping Mall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Arturo Prat University - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tierra de Campeones Stadium - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Baquedano Street - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Astoreca Palace - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Palacio Astoreca Cultural Center - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Centanario Market - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Casa Collahuasi Art Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Regional Museum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Iquique Municipal Theater - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Plaza Prat - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for Terrado Suites Iquique is Iquique (IQQ-Chucumata) - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, debit cards, and cash
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to residents of Chile regardless of length of stay, and to non-residents staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, travelers must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: 19 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.