Check availability at AKS Hinitsa Bay
Double Room, Mountain View
Double Room, Sea View
Ermionida Marina - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Spetses Beach - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Port of Spetses - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Bouboulina's Museum - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Boúka - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Nikolaos Monastery - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Paradise Beach - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Spetses Lighthouse - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Agion Anargiron Monastery - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Mikrí Zogeriá - 17.5 km / 10.8 mi
Lepitsa - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Agia Paraskevi Beach - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Foúrnon Beach - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Katafyki Gorge - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Saint Gerasimos Church - 21 km / 13.1 mi
The preferred airport for AKS Hinitsa Bay is Eleftherios Venizelos Airport (ATH) - 204.5 km / 127.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, and Eurocard; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Health First (Greece).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per hour (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.