Check availability at Villa Constantsia
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (2 People)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (3 People)
Standard Double Room Single Use
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (4 People)
Kalamia Beach - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Ancient Corinth - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Archaeological Museum of Ancient Corinth - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Temple of Apollo - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Historical and Folklore Museum of Corinth - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Acrocorinth - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Castle of Penteskoufi - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Penteskoufi Castle - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Casino Loutraki - 17.7 km / 11 mi
The Diolkos - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Corinth Canal - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Ancient Nemea - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Archaeological Museum of Nemea - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Byzantine Monastery of Lechova - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Kryoneri Observatory - 28.4 km / 17.7 mi
The preferred airport for Villa Constantsia is Eleftherios Venizelos Airport (ATH) - 123.1 km / 76.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa and Mastercard
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 4 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.