Check availability at Trident, Chennai
Club Room (Trident)
About this property
With a stay at Trident, Chennai in Chennai (Nanganallur), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Anna University and Guindy Race Course. This 4.5-star hotel is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Consulate General of the United States, Chennai and 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Marina Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 167 guestrooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Cinnamon, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chennai Trade Centre - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Phoenix Market City - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
MIOT International Hospital - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Guindy Race Course - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Olympia Tech Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Anna University - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Indian Institute of Technology Madras - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Chennai Snake Park - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Vadapalani Murugan Temple - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
American International School - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
Guindy National Park - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Sri Ramachandra University - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
SDAT Tennis Stadium - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Ramanujan IT City - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Valluvar Kottam - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
The preferred airport for Trident, Chennai is Chennai International Airport (MAA) - 3.1 km / 2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Please note: An extra bed is provided for 1 child over 8 years old and less than 12 years old staying in a room with a parent. For more than 1 child between 8 and 12 years an additional room is necessary at a discounted rate.
- Meals for children age 6-12 are available for 50% off the adult rate.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Customers may be requested by the property to provide documentation of recent travel history (such as showing passport immigration stamps) and/or complete a health declaration. This property requires that all guests have the Aarogya Setu mobile application on their phone. Guests will be asked to present the mobile application at the time of check-in. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between INR 900 and INR 1100 for adults, INR 500 and INR 900 for children (approximately)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.