Check availability at Radisson Blu Resort Temple Bay Mamallapuram
Chalet, Pool View
Chalet, Sea View
Villa, Private Pool
Villa, Sea View
Krishna's Butterball - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mamallapuram Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ganesha Ratha - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Varaha Cave Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Descent Of The Ganges - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Arjuna's Penance - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
New Lighthouse - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Mahishamardini Rock Cut Mandapa - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Shore Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Pancha Pandava Rathas - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tiger Cave - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Old Mahabalipuram Road - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Madras Crocodile Bank Trust - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
The preferred airport for Radisson Blu Resort Temple Bay Mamallapuram is Chennai International Airport (MAA) - 52.8 km / 32.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB International; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safety Protocol (Radisson).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5600
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3200 (from 6 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2600 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.