Hotel Zihua Caracol
Check availability at Hotel Zihua Caracol
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
2 Double Beds
172 sq feet
Internet - Free WiFi
Food & Drink - Room service
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains, turndown service, and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, towels, and a shower
Practical - Safe and iron/ironing board (on request); rollaway/extra beds and cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Smoking And Non-Smoking
Room is accessed via exterior corridors
Zihuatanejo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
La Madera Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kioto Plaza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
La Ropa Beach - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Principal Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Municipal Market - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Fisherman's Walk - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Archaeological Museum of the Great Coast - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Zihuatanejo Pier - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Playa Contramar - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Contramar Beach - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Virgin of the Tree - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
King's Reef - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Riscal Beach - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Vista Hermosa Beach - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Zihua Caracol is Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo Intl. Airport (ZIH) - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: MXN 100 per accommodation, per night
- Business center/computer access
- In-room safe and safe insurance
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: MXN 118 for adults and MXN 79 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: MXN 250 (subject to availability)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.