Check availability at GS Hotel Cuernavaca
Standard Double Room
About this property
A stay at GS Hotel Cuernavaca places you in the heart of Cuernavaca, steps from Earliest 16th Century Monasteries on the Slopes of Popocatepetl and 13 minutes by foot from La Paloma de la Paz. This hotel is 4 mi (6.5 km) from El Tepozteco National Park and Pyramid and 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from Tepozteco Pyramid.Rooms
Stay in one of 51 guestrooms featuring plasma televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area. Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 5 km.Dining
Enjoy Mexican cuisine at Panoramico, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Cuernavaca? This hotel has 2153 square feet (200 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Earliest 16th Century Monasteries on the Slopes of Popocatepetl - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
La Paloma de la Paz - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Portal D10 - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
University of the State of Morelos - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Calvario Church - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Photographic Museum of Cuernavaca - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Artisanal Market - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Teopanzolco Archaeological Zone - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
MMAPO Morelense Folk Art Museum - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Juan Soriano Museum - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Robert Brady Museum - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Juarez Garden - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Plaza de Armas - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Cuernavaca Cathedral - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Museum of the City of Cuernavaca - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
The preferred airport for GS Hotel Cuernavaca is Mexico City Intl. Airport (MEX) - 67.7 km / 42.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 150 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.