Check availability at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Downtown Kamloops
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 Queen bed, non smoking
Kitchenette, 1 King Bed, non smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking (Efficiency)
One room Suite, 1 King bed, non smoking
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Efficiency, Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
About this property
With a stay at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Downtown Kamloops, you'll be centrally located in Kamloops, within a 10-minute drive of Thompson Rivers University and Royal Inland Hospital. This motel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Kamloops Art Gallery and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Lake City Casino Kamloops.Rooms
Stay in one of 33 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
This smoke-free motel features golf lessons nearby, snow tubing nearby, and hiking/biking trails nearby. Recreational activities include water skiing nearby, mountain biking nearby, and snowshoeing nearby.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Royal Inland Hospital - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kamloops Art Gallery - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Lake City Casino Kamloops - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Thompson Park Shopping Mall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kamloops Museum and Archives - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sagebrush Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Sandman Centre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kamloops City Hall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kamloops Lake - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Exhibition Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Riverside Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Pioneer Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Thompson Rivers University - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tournament Capital Centre - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Sunmore Ginseng Factory - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
The preferred airport for Howard Johnson by Wyndham Downtown Kamloops is Kamloops, BC (YKA) - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations. Guests arriving after midnight will need to ring the hotel's doorbell for access.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 15.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.