Check availability at Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls
Double queen evolution room
One king evolution suite
King evolution room
Deluxe, One King Bed, Accessible
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
Room (Drinks & Snacks)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Drinks & Snacks)
About this property
A stay at Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls places you in the heart of Twin Falls, within a 5-minute drive of Snake River Canyon Trail and Perrine Bridge. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from St. Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Snake River Canyon.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 107 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at Great American Grill, a restaurant which specializes in American cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Twin Falls? This hotel has facilities measuring 2700 square feet (251 square meters), including a meeting room.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Snake River Canyon Trail - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Perrine Bridge - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Snake River Canyon - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
College of Southern Idaho - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Centennial Waterfront Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Canyon Springs Golf Course - 4 km / 2.5 mi
St. Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Shoshone Falls - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Eastman Park - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Snyder Blue Rock Vineyard & Winery - 28.7 km / 17.8 mi
Holesinsky Certified Organic Vineyard and Winery - 29.4 km / 18.3 mi
Miracle Hot Springs - 43.4 km / 27 mi
Balanced Rock Park - 45.8 km / 28.5 mi
North Canyon Medical Center - 51.3 km / 31.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Boise Airport (BOI) - 200.7 km / 124.7 mi
Twin Falls, ID (TWF) - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls is Boise Airport (BOI).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. The hotel front doors are locked after 11 PM. Guest checking in after 11 PM need to call the front desk using the intercom system on outside of building for access. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner, and also through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CleanStay (Hilton).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.