Super 8 by Wyndham Kamloops East
Super 8 by Wyndham Kamloops East
Check availability at Super 8 by Wyndham Kamloops East
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Fridge, Microwave, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Fridge, Microwave, Non Smoking
Kitchenette Room, 1 Queen Bed, Fridge, Microwave, Stove Top, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Fridge, Microwave, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Fridge, Microwave, Smoking
Kitchenette Room, 2 Double Beds, Fridge, Microwave, Stove Top, Non Smoking
Kitchen Room, 1 Bedrooms with 1 Queen in each, Non Smoking
About this property
With a stay at Super 8 by Wyndham Kamloops East in Kamloops (Valleyview), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Thompson Rivers University and Exhibition Park. This motel is 3.7 mi (6 km) from Sagebrush Theatre and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Lake City Casino Kamloops.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 43-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a reception hall.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and RV/bus/truck parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Exhibition Park - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Sagebrush Theatre - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Lake City Casino Kamloops - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Pioneer Park - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Kamloops Art Gallery - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Thompson Park Shopping Mall - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Royal Inland Hospital - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Sandman Centre - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Kamloops City Hall - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Kamloops Museum and Archives - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Riverside Park - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Kamloops Lake - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Tournament Capital Centre - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Aberdeen Mall - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Thompson Rivers University - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
The preferred airport for Super 8 by Wyndham Kamloops East is Kamloops, BC (YKA) - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after noon please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email 24 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 13 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Count on Us (Wyndham) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 20 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CAD 15 (one-way), (from 1 to 10 years old)
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.