Check availability at The Gold Palace & Resorts
About this property
With a stay at The Gold Palace & Resorts in Jaipur (Amer Fort Road), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal. This 4-star resort is 3.1 mi (5 km) from City Palace and 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Johri Bazaar.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 68 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. LED televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by Mughal Court, a restaurant that specializes in international cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. A complimentary breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jal Mahal - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Amer Fort - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Gaitor - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Hawa Mahal - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Johri Bazaar - 4.8 km / 3 mi
City Palace - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Jantar Mantar - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Tripolia Bazar - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Heaven-Piercing Minaret - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
M.I. Road - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Bapu Bazaar - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Ram Niwas Gardens - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Central Museum - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Ganesh Temple - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Sansar Chandra Road - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Gold Palace & Resorts is Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer) - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Operational Recommendations for Hotels (FHRAI - India) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.