The Gold Palace & Resorts
Check availability at The Gold Palace & Resorts
1 King Bed or 2 Twin Beds
224-sq-foot room with hill views
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - LED television with premium channels
Food & Drink - Refrigerator, minibar, coffee/tea maker, and 24-hour room service
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, slippers, and designer toiletries
Practical - Safe, free newspaper, and desk; rollaway/extra beds available on request
Comfort - Climate-controlled air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Accessibility - Wheelchair accessible
Smoking And Non-Smoking, renovated in July 2015
Jal Mahal - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Amer Fort - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Gaitor - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Hawa Mahal - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Johri Bazaar - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Jantar Mantar - 5 km / 3.1 mi
City Palace - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Tripolia Bazar - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Ganesh Temple - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Heaven-Piercing Minaret - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
M.I. Road - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Bapu Bazaar - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Jaigarh Fort - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Amber Fort - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Ram Niwas Gardens - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
The preferred airport for The Gold Palace & Resorts is Sanganer Airport (JAI) - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Operational Recommendations for Hotels (FHRAI - India).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.