- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
Check availability at Irotama Resort
Bungalow, 2 Bedrooms
Standard Room, 2 Bedrooms
About this property
When you stay at Irotama Resort in Santa Marta, you'll be on the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Rodadero Beach and Blanca Beach. This 4-star resort is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Parque de Los Novios and 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from Tayrona National Natural Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 578 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 5 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a waterslide. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Santa Marta? This resort has facilities measuring 5813 square feet (540 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Magdalena River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bello Horizonte Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Zazue - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Rodadero Beach - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Mundo Marino Aquarium - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Blanca Beach - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Rodadero Sea Aquarium and Museum - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
University of Magdalena - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Old San Juan de Dios Hospital Museum - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Marina Santa Marta - 13.4 km / 8.4 mi
Santa Marta Theater - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Parque de Los Novios - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Santa Marta Beach - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Bahia de Santa Marta - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Mayorship of Santa Marta - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
The preferred airport for Irotama Resort is Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar) - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: COP 300000 per stay
- Pet fee: COP 135000 per pet, per night
- Facilities fee: COP 4300 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.