- Parking area
- Swimming pool
- Dining venue
- Meeting facilities
- Parking area
- Swimming pool
- Fitness facility
- Outdoor pool
Check availability at Sarovar Portico Jaipur
Superior Double or Twin Room, 1 King Bed
Premium Double or Twin Room
About this property
When you stay at Sarovar Portico Jaipur in Jaipur, you'll be connected to a shopping center, within a 5-minute drive of Ajmer Road and M.I. Road. This hotel is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Station Road and 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from Sansar Chandra Road.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 82 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and heated floors. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, The Pavilion, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ajmer Road - 4.8 km / 3 mi
M.I. Road - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Station Road - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Sansar Chandra Road - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Birla Auditorium - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Triton Mall - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Sawai Mansingh Stadium - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Birla Temple - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Bhawani Niketan Girls College - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Bapu Bazaar - 8 km / 5 mi
Ram Niwas Gardens - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Museum of Indology - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Central Museum - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Heaven-Piercing Minaret - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
ISKCON Jaipur, Sri Sri Giridhari Dauji Temple - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
The preferred airport for Sarovar Portico Jaipur is Sanganer Airport (JAI) - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa.
If you are planning to arrive after noon please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival. For more information, check local advisories before you book.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1350
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 950 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 750 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.