Check availability at Santorini Hotel Boutique
Junior suite Balcon
About this property
When you a stay at Santorini Hotel Boutique in Santa Marta, you'll be on the waterfront, just steps from Magdalena River and Bello Horizonte Beach. This beach hotel is 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Rodadero Beach and 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Blanca Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the beach bar. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Magdalena River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bello Horizonte Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Zazue - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Rodadero Beach - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Mundo Marino Aquarium - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Rodadero Sea Aquarium and Museum - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Blanca Beach - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
University of Magdalena - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Santa Marta Theater - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Mayorship of Santa Marta - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Customs House - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
San Juan Cultural Center - 13.8 km / 8.5 mi
Eduardo Santos Stadium - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Old San Juan de Dios Hospital Museum - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
The preferred airport for Santorini Hotel Boutique is Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar) - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: COP 20000 for adults and COP 20000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 50000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Facilities fee: COP 11000 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.