Check availability at Estelar Santamar Hotel & Centro de Convenciones
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Magdalena River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bello Horizonte Beach - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Zazue - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Rodadero Beach - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Mundo Marino Aquarium - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Rodadero Sea Aquarium and Museum - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Blanca Beach - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
University of Magdalena - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Old San Juan de Dios Hospital Museum - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Marina Santa Marta - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Santa Marta Theater - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Parque de Los Novios - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Bahia de Santa Marta - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Santa Marta Beach - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Mayorship of Santa Marta - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
The preferred airport for Estelar Santamar Hotel & Centro de Convenciones is Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar) - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for non-Columbian visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in smoking rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 11 for adults and USD 11 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.