Estelar Santamar Hotel & Centro de Convenciones
Estelar Santamar Hotel & Centro de Convenciones
Check availability at Estelar Santamar Hotel & Centro de Convenciones
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
About this property
With a stay at Estelar Santamar Hotel & Centro de Convenciones in Santa Marta, you'll be on the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Rodadero Beach and Magdalena River. This beach hotel is 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Blanca Beach and 8.2 mi (13.3 km) from Parque de Los Novios.Rooms
Stay in one of 134 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Mar de Leva, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Santa Marta? This hotel has facilities measuring 1755 square feet (163 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Magdalena River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Malpelo Fauna and Flora Sanctuary - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bello Horizonte Beach - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Zazue - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Rodadero Beach - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Mundo Marino Aquarium - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Santa Marta Theater - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Bahia de Santa Marta - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Mayorship of Santa Marta - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Customs House - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
San Juan Cultural Center - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Eduardo Santos Stadium - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Rodadero Sea Aquarium and Museum - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Blanca Beach - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
University of Magdalena - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
The preferred airport for Estelar Santamar Hotel & Centro de Convenciones is Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar) - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in smoking rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 3.00 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 11 for adults and USD 11 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.