Check availability at Khandela Haveli A Heritage Boutique Hotel
About this property
A stay at Khandela Haveli A Heritage Boutique Hotel places you in the heart of Jaipur, within a 5-minute drive of Station Road and M.I. Road. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Ajmer Road and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Sansar Chandra Road.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and barbecue grills.Dining
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
M.I. Road - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Station Road - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ajmer Road - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sansar Chandra Road - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Triton Mall - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Bhawani Niketan Girls College - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Heaven-Piercing Minaret - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
City Palace - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Tripolia Bazar - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Jantar Mantar - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Birla Auditorium - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Johri Bazaar - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Bapu Bazaar - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Hawa Mahal - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Ram Niwas Gardens - 4.9 km / 3 mi
The preferred airport for Khandela Haveli A Heritage Boutique Hotel is Sanganer Airport (JAI) - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, debit cards, cash, mobile payments, Google Pay, Paytm, and PhonePe
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Operational Recommendations for Hotels (FHRAI - India).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2950.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2950.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3450.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3450.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 400 for adults and INR 250 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 900 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.