Check availability at Elkwater Lake Lodge
Standard Room, Fireplace
Suite, Jetted Tub
Traditional Cabin, 2 Bedrooms
Traditional Condo, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette, Resort View
Luxury Loft, 1 Bedroom
Studio, 1 King Bed
About this property
With a stay at Elkwater Lake Lodge in Elkwater, you'll be in a provincial park, just a 1-minute walk from Cypress Hills Provincial Park and 11 minutes by foot from Elkwater Marina. This resort is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Elkwater Visitors Centre and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Hidden Valley Ski Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include refrigerators and microwaves.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a spa tub. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.Dining
At Elkwater Lake Lodge, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cypress Hills Provincial Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Elkwater Marina - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Elkwater Visitors Centre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hidden Valley Ski Resort - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Cypress Hills - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Cypress Hills Provincial Park-West Block - 27.6 km / 17.1 mi
The preferred airport for Elkwater Lake Lodge is Medicine Hat, AB (YXH) - 67.2 km / 41.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 20 for adults, CAD 4 and CAD 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.