Check availability at Trident, Jaipur
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Lake View
Deluxe Room, Twin Beds, Garden View
Deluxe Room, Twin Beds, Lake View
Room (100 percent cashback as hotel credit)
About this property
Located in Jaipur (Amer Fort Road), Trident, Jaipur is within a 5-minute drive of Jal Mahal and Tripolia Bazar. This 5-star hotel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Gaitor and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Amer Fort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jal Mahal - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gaitor - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Amer Fort - 4 km / 2.5 mi
City Palace - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Jantar Mantar - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Hawa Mahal - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Johri Bazaar - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Ganesh Temple - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Tripolia Bazar - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Heaven-Piercing Minaret - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Ram Niwas Gardens - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
M.I. Road - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Central Museum - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Jaigarh Fort - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Amber Fort - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
The preferred airport for Trident, Jaipur is Sanganer Airport (JAI) - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB International; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Please note: An extra bed is provided for 1 child over 8 years old and less than 12 years old staying in a room with a parent. For more than 1 child between 8 and 12 years an additional room is necessary at a discounted rate.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. At check-in, guests must provide either a negative PCR COVID-19 test result or a record of full COVID-19 vaccination. The negative COVID-19 test result requirement applies to all guests aged 10 and up, and the test must have been administered no more than 72 hours prior to check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Customers may be requested by the property to provide documentation of recent travel history (such as showing passport immigration stamps) and/or complete a health declaration. This property requires that all guests have the Aarogya Setu mobile application on their phone. Guests will be asked to present the mobile application at the time of check-in. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- At check-in, guests must provide either a negative PCR COVID-19 test result or a record of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- The negative COVID-19 test result requirement applies to all guests aged 10 and up, and the test must have been administered no more than 72 hours prior to check-in.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safety & Hygiene (Oberoi Hotels & Resorts).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Bureau Veritas (3rd party expert - Global).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 8960
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 4480 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 850 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.