Check availability at Trident, Jaipur
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Lake View
Deluxe Room, Twin Beds, Garden View
Deluxe Room, Twin Beds, Lake View
Room (100 percent cashback as hotel credit)
About this property
With a stay at Trident, Jaipur in Jaipur (Amer Fort Road), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Jal Mahal and 10 minutes from Amer Fort. This 5-star hotel is 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from Hawa Mahal and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from City Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jal Mahal - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gaitor - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Amer Fort - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Hawa Mahal - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Johri Bazaar - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
City Palace - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Ganesh Temple - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Tripolia Bazar - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Heaven-Piercing Minaret - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Jantar Mantar - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Ram Niwas Gardens - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Jaigarh Fort - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Amber Fort - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Central Museum - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Station Road - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
The preferred airport for Trident, Jaipur is Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer) - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Customers may be requested by the property to provide documentation of recent travel history (such as showing passport immigration stamps) and/or complete a health declaration. This property requires that all guests have the Aarogya Setu mobile application on their phone. Guests will be asked to present the mobile application at the time of check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5760
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 7040
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 750 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.