Check availability at Royal Orchid Central Jaipur
About this property
A stay at Royal Orchid Central Jaipur places you in the heart of Jaipur, within a 15-minute walk of Birla Temple and Sawai Mansingh Stadium. This 4-star hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Museum of Indology and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Birla Auditorium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, a television in a common area, and a banquet hall.Dining
Grab a bite at Ginseng, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Birla Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Sawai Mansingh Stadium - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Museum of Indology - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Birla Auditorium - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
M.I. Road - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Central Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ram Niwas Gardens - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Bapu Bazaar - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ajmer Road - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Sansar Chandra Road - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Heaven-Piercing Minaret - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Tripolia Bazar - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
City Palace - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Johri Bazaar - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Jantar Mantar - 4 km / 2.5 mi
The preferred airport for Royal Orchid Central Jaipur is Sanganer Airport (JAI) - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and cash
- Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted; guests whose residence is within the same city as the property will not be allowed to check in
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India. PAN cards will not be accepted as ID. Travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa. This property requires a copy of the booking confirmation to be presented at check-in. Guests may be subject to health screenings for COVID-19 at the property. Customers may be requested by the property to provide documentation of recent travel history (such as showing passport immigration stamps) and/or complete a health declaration.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 750 (from 7 to 12 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: INR 275 for adults and INR 250 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1600 per person (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: INR 1000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.