Check availability at Umaid Mahal - A Heritage Style Boutique Hotel
1 King Bed or 2 Twin Beds
300-sq-foot room, balcony with city views
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Satellite channels
Food & Drink - Coffee/tea maker, minibar, electric kettle, and room service (limited hours)
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, bathrobes, and free toiletries
Practical - Laptop-compatible safe, free newspaper, and desk; free rollaway/extra beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) available
Smoking And Non-Smoking
Station Road - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
M.I. Road - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Sansar Chandra Road - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ajmer Road - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Triton Mall - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Bhawani Niketan Girls College - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Heaven-Piercing Minaret - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Birla Auditorium - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Tripolia Bazar - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
City Palace - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Bapu Bazaar - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Ram Niwas Gardens - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Jantar Mantar - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Johri Bazaar - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Hawa Mahal - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
The preferred airport for Umaid Mahal - A Heritage Style Boutique Hotel is Sanganer Airport (JAI) - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- A car is required for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 400 per room (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.