Check availability at Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa
Traditional Villa, Garden View
Traditional Villa, Ocean View
Superior Villa, Garden View
Superior Villa, Ocean View
Villa, 1 Bedroom, Ocean View
Executive Beachfront Villa, 1 Bedroom
About this property
With a stay at Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa in Siumu, you'll be 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Togitogiga Waterfall and 5 mi (8.1 km) from Papapapaitai Falls. This 4-star resort is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Baha'i House of Worship and 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from Salamumu Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Rooms have private patios. Dial-up Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Laumosooi Fale, one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Need to unwind? Take a break at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar for a tasty beverage.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. This resort has 3 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Togitogiga Waterfall - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Papapapaitai Falls - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Baha'i House of Worship - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Robert Louis Stevenson Museum - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Apia Park - 22.9 km / 14.3 mi
Salamumu Beach - 23.1 km / 14.4 mi
Return to Paradise Beach - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Giant Clam Sanctuary - 24 km / 14.9 mi
National Parliament - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
Faleata Golf Course - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
To-Sua Ocean Trench - 27.4 km / 17 mi
Sopoaga Water Falls - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
Papaseea Sliding Rocks - 29 km / 18 mi
Lalomanu Beach - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
Piula Cave Pool - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Apia (APW-Faleolo Intl.) - 39.9 km / 24.8 mi
Apia (FGI-Fagali'i) - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
The preferred airport for Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa is Apia (APW-Faleolo Intl.).
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 8.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 95.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 4 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.