Check availability at Sheraton Montevideo Hotel
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Traditional Room, 2 Twin Beds, River View
Club Room, 1 King Bed, River View
Club Room, City View
Presidential Suite, 1 Bedroom
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, River View, Corner
Rambla of Montevideo - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Punta Carretas Shopping Mall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Zorrilla Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Feria De Villa Biarritz - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Castillo Pittamiglio - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Punta Brava Lighthouse - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ramirez Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Summer Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Pocitos Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Vilamajo House Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Parque Rodó - 1.5 km / 1 mi
National Museum of Visual Arts - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Ombu Tree - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Naval Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Zoo Avilla Dolores - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Montevideo Hotel is Carrasco Intl. Airport (MVD) - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Uruguay may be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay may be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between UYU 480 and UYU 500 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: UYU 303 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: UYU 303 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: UYU 400 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: UYU 400 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: UYU 1200 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: UYU 500 per day
- Pet fee: UYU 1500 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: UYU 1200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.