Check availability at OYO 44698 Tatsumi Business Hotel
Japanese Style Room for 1 Guest
About this property
Located in Matsusaka, OYO 44698 Tatsumi Business Hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Castle Guards' Houses and Museum of Motoori Norinaga. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Memorial Museum of Matsusaka Merchant and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Matsusaka City History and Folklore Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Castle Guards' Houses - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Museum of Motoori Norinaga - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ruins of Matsusaka Castle - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Matsusaka City History and Folklore Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Memorial Museum of Matsusaka Merchant - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Suzu no Mori Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Chodenji Temple - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Chubudai Athletics Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Bell Farm - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Saiku Histrical Museum - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Kyuanji Temple - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Itsukinomiya Hall for Historical Experience - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Jinguji Temple - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Daibutsuyama Park Sports Center - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Tsuhachimangu - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO) - 129.7 km / 80.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments
The front desk is open daily from noon - midnight. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.