Check availability at Fuji Sakura House
About this property
With a stay at this vacation home in Fujikawaguchiko, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Lake Kawaguchi and Fuji-Q Highland. This vacation home is 10 mi (16.2 km) from Oshino Hakkai and 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Lake Saiko.Rooms
Make yourself comfortable in this vacation home, featuring a kitchenette with a refrigerator and a stovetop. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include a microwave and an electric kettle, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Kawaguchi Kitahara Museum Happy Days - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Yagizaki Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kawaguchiko Muse Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Lake Kawaguchi - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Fuji Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kawaguchiko Ohashi Bridge - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Yamanashi Gem Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Ide Sake Brewery - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Fujiomuro Sengen Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hachio-ji Shrine - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Kawaguchiko Museum of Art - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Koumi Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Forest Mall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kawaguchiko Music Forest Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Fuji Visitor Center - 3 km / 1.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
The front desk is open daily from noon - 2:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: JPY 2000 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.