Solar Água Flats
Solar Água Flats
Check availability at Solar Água Flats
About this property
With a stay at Solar Água Flats in Tibau do Sul, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Pipa Beach and Dolphins Bay Beach. This apartment is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Pipa Ecological Sanctuary and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Love Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. Smart televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dolphins Bay Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Pipa Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Pipa Ecological Sanctuary - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Madeiro Beach - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Love Beach - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Mata da Pipa Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Chapadao Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Minas Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Curral Beach - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Cacimbinha Beach - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Sibauma Beach - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Giz Beach - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Tibau do Sul Beach - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Barra de Cunhau - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Tibau do Sul Ferry - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
The preferred airport for Solar Água Flats is Natal (NAT-Governador Aluizio Alves Intl.) - 92.7 km / 57.6 mi
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: BRL 3 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fee: BRL 40.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.