Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo
Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo
Check availability at Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo
FORUS Double Room A without View
FORUS Double Room B without View
FORUS Double Room C without View
Standard Twin Room
Corner Deluxe Twin Room
Standard Semi-Double Room
About this property
Located in Tokyo (Chuo), Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo is within a 15-minute walk of Tokyo International Forum and Marunouchi Building. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Akihabara Electric Town.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 135 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and electric kettles.Amenities
This hotel has 7 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at 花ごよみ東京 serving guests of Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marunouchi Building - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ginza Six - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Nippon Budokan - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Covered self parking fee: JPY 1200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.