sequence MIYASHITA PARK
sequence MIYASHITA PARK
Check availability at sequence MIYASHITA PARK
Bunk Bed 2
Bunk Bed 3
Bunk Bed 4
Bunk Bed 6
Medium Double Room
Junior Suite Room
Accessible Queen Room
Large Twin Room
About this property
With a stay at sequence MIYASHITA PARK in Tokyo (Shibuya), you'll be a 5-minute walk from Shibuya Crossing and 7 minutes by foot from Shibuya Hikarie. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from NHK Hall and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Yoyogi National Gymnasium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 240 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shibuya Crossing - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
NHK Hall - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Yoyogi National Gymnasium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cerulean Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Omotesando Hills - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Takeshita Street - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Yoyogi Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Roppongi Hills - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 23.9 km / 14.9 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property accepts Alipay and WeChat as additional methods of payment onsite.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.