Check availability at Yuhikaigan Shokaku
2nd Floor Western Style Room
3rd Floor Western Style Room
2nd Floor Japanese Style Room for 4 Guests
3rd Floor Japanese Style Room for 4 Guests
2nd Floor Japanese Western Style Room
4th Floor Western Style Room
About this property
Located in Tateyama, Yuhikaigan Shokaku is in a regional park, within a 5-minute drive of Tsurugaya Hachiman Shrine and Hojo Beach. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Minamiboso Quasi-National Park and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Cape Sunosaki.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a terrace. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at ORIZURU serving guests of Yuhikaigan Shokaku.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and luggage storage. This hotel has 5 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tsurugaya Hachiman Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hojo Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Minamiboso Quasi-National Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Cape Sunosaki - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tateyama City Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tateyama Castle - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Nago-Kannon Temple - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Akayama Tunnels - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Daifukuji Temple - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Okinoshima Park - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Jorakuzan Mantokuji Temple - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Komatsu-ji Temple - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Hasama Beach - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Taibusamisaki Park - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Manoji Temple - 9.6 km / 6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 3:00 PM - 11 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. This property’s breakfast service is available only by reservation and must be requested in advance of arrival. Meals are not included in the breakfast and half board rates for children whose stay is included.
- Hot springs access available from 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.