- Swimming pool
Check availability at Painted Boat Resort
Deluxe Two Bedroom Loft
Deluxe Two Bedroom Villa
Deluxe Villa, 1 Bedroom
About this property
Located in Madeira Park, Painted Boat Resort is by the ocean, a 1-minute drive from Pender Harbour and 6 minutes from Baker Beach Park. This 4-star resort is 3.7 mi (6 km) from Francis Point Provincial Park and 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from John Daly Park.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 30 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Kitchens are outfitted with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, ovens, and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a picnic area.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Lagoon Restuarant serving guests of Painted Boat Resort.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pender Harbour - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Baker Beach Park - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Francis Point Provincial Park - 6 km / 3.7 mi
John Daly Park - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Pender Harbour Golf Club - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Garden Bay Marine Provincial Park - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Sakinaw Lake - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Pender Hill Park - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Iris Griffith Centre - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Iris Griffith Wetlands - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Dan Bosch Park - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Smuggler Cove Marine Provincial Park - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
Sargeant Bay Provincial Park - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
Skookumchuck Narrows Provincial Park - 29.5 km / 18.3 mi
Sechelt Visitor Centre - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver International Airport (YVR) - 111.8 km / 69.5 mi
Pender Harbour, BC (YPT-Pender Harbour Waterdrome) - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Sechelt, BC (YHS-Sunshine Coast Regional) - 40.5 km / 25.1 mi
Powell River, BC (YPW) - 75.4 km / 46.8 mi
The preferred airport for Painted Boat Resort is Vancouver International Airport (YVR).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).