Check availability at Villa Majmajola
About this property
Located in Svetvincenat, this villa is within a 15-minute drive of St Blaise's Church and Episcopal Complex of the Euphrasian Basilica in the Historic Centre of Poreč. This villa is 11.8 mi (19 km) from Pula Arena and 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from Punta Verudela Beach.Rooms
Make yourself comfortable in your villa.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including barbecue grills.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St Blaise's Church - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Episcopal Complex of the Euphrasian Basilica in the Historic Centre of Poreč - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Church of St. Catherine - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Brijuni National Park - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Loggia - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Grimani Castle - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Church of Annunciation - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Pula Ferry Port - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Istrian Museum of Contemporary Art - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Soardo-Bembo Castle - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
St. Julian Church - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
Zerostrasse - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Orthodox Church of St. Nicholas - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Archeological Museum - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Pula (PUY) - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: EUR 200.0 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.93 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.33 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.66 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.