- Spa tub
- Spa tub
Check availability at The Kanata by BCMInns Invermere
2 Queen Beds
Family Room King
Double Queen Couch
About this property
With a stay at The Kanata by BCMInns Invermere in Invermere, you'll be in the mountains, just a 1-minute walk from Columbia Mountains and 13 minutes by foot from Copper Point Golf Course. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Columbia River and 1.9 mi (3 km) from James Chabot Provincial Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a spa tub, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a picnic area. Additional amenities at this hotel include barbecue grills and a vending machine.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of The Kanata by BCMInns Invermere. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Columbia Mountains - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Copper Point Golf Course - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Columbia River - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
James Chabot Provincial Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Eagle Ranch Golf Course - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Pynelogs Cultural Centre - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Dry Gulch Provincial Park - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Radium Resort - The Springs Course - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Kootenay National Park - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Sinclair Canyon - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Radium Hot Springs Pools - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
Mile 1 Quad Express - 23.4 km / 14.6 mi
Rk Heliski - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Greywolf Golf Course - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Olive Lake - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
The preferred airport for The Kanata by BCMInns Invermere is Cranbrook, BC (YXC-Canadian Rockies Intl.) - 138.2 km / 85.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Union Pay; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Service fee: CAD 20.00 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: CAD 20.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per accommodation, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.