Hotel Oceania Cartagena
Hotel Oceania Cartagena
Check availability at Hotel Oceania Cartagena
Standard Twin Room
Superior Twin Room
About this property
Located in Cartagena (El Laguito), Hotel Oceania Cartagena is a 5-minute walk from Castillo Grande Beach and 8 minutes by foot from Bocagrande Beach. This hotel is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Clock Tower and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Cartagena de Indias Convention Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include concierge services and a reception hall.Dining
A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Castillo Grande Beach - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
El Laguito Beach - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Bocagrande Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Castillo Grande Beach Plaza - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Rio Cartagena Casino - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Plaza Bocagrande Commercial Center - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Hospital Naval de Cartagena - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Naval Museum Cartagena - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Parque de La Marina - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Alcaldia (City Hall) Cartagena - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Aduana Square - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Los Pegasos Dock - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Casa del Marques de Premio Real - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Cartagena Museum of Modern Art - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Caribbean Naval Museum - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Rafael Nunez Intl. Airport (CTG) - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.