Check availability at Mountain Retreat Hotel
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this property
Located in Squamish, Mountain Retreat Hotel is in the mountains, a 3-minute drive from West Coast Railway Heritage Park and 6 minutes from Shannon Falls Provincial Park. This hotel is 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Alice Lake Provincial Park and 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Britannia Mine Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 87 guestrooms featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an indoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Timberwolf serving guests of Mountain Retreat Hotel. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
West Coast Railway Heritage Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Shannon Falls Provincial Park - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Alice Lake Provincial Park - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Britannia Mine Museum - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Furry Creek Golf and Country Club - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Porteau Cove Provincial Park - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver International Airport (YVR) - 78 km / 48.5 mi
Vancouver, BC (CXH-Vancouver Harbour Seaplane Base) - 64.3 km / 40 mi
Whistler, BC (YWS-Green Lake Seaplane Base) - 61.2 km / 38 mi
The preferred airport for Mountain Retreat Hotel is Vancouver International Airport (YVR).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8.59 and CAD 15.99 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 21 per pet, per night (maximum CAD 100 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.