Check availability at Asahikawa Koen Guesthouse - Hostel
Family Twin Room
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm
About this property
With a stay at Asahikawa Koen Guesthouse - Hostel in Asahikawa, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 15-minute drive of Asahiyama Zoo and Otokoyama Sakezukuri Museum. This hostel is 3.1 mi (5 km) from Ueno Farm and 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Asahikawa Ramen Village.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers.Amenities
This hostel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities, microwave in a common area, and refrigerator in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ueno Farm - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Otokoyama Sakezukuri Museum - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Asahikawa Ramen Village - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Sutaruhin Stadium - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Asahiyama Zoo - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Tokiwa Park - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Asahikawa Museum of Sculpture - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Kamikawa Shrine - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Kaguraoka Park - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Asahikawa Museum of Art - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Ayako Miura Literature Museum - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Asahikawa City Museum - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Kaneto Kawamura Ainu Museum - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Arashiyama Park - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Canmore Ski Village - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Asahikawa Airport (AKJ) - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
The front desk is open daily from 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.